Wednesday, August 3, 2011

If you liked it than you should have put a brooch on it....

I came across these photo's on one of our fave photog's website () As soon as I heard the story behind it, I fell in love.

This Bride wanted something unique for her Bridal Bouquet....and we aren't just talking about mixing it up with amaryllis in lieu of roses...she inspires me with her creativity.

She asked each one of her friends and family members for a Brooch. Once she collected all the magnificent pieces of jewellery, she had her bouquet made with them to create this:




S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G...no?

If we've said it once, we'll say it again. Your wedding becomes truly memorable when you make small ways to make it your own. Special to you. I think that this lovely bride found a way to do just that. She had a special bouquet, and her guests got to see a piece of them in it as well. As Aron Goss of Calculated style said best...
"family and friends, all coming together to create something beautiful in unity"


Love it. And as always Aron....love the shots!
www.calculatedstyle.com

Yours in Planning,
Kelly xo

No comments: